1. We find very attractive values in select companies.
2. We have observed that retail investors always invest in the momentum/trends and later regret as they do not check various valuation parameters.
3. In all this scenario, the market is ignoring some of the good news like :
a) BPCL divestment by strategic sale instead of by ETF. This will help realize better valuations for the Government.
b) Yes, Bank is on the path of resolving.
c) Telecom companies are willing to resolve the AGR issue along with the regulator and government which is positive.
d) Price of Crude is very low which is very good for the Indian economy.
e) Interest rates seem to be softening.
4. China is an export-oriented economy, while India is a self-consumption economy and so China is more affected by the economic slow down in the world.
5. India will benefit from the shift of manufacturing from China to India and a reduction in corporate tax and low wages as compared to China. This will further lead to more employment and improve our exports.